CRIMINAL MINDS ! This Series first premiered September 25,2005. Criminal Minds follows a team of Profiler's from the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico, Virginia. I love this show because it focus' on the Criminal and not the actual crime itself . If you don't watch this show you have a serious problem is what I think ! I absolutely live for this show can't go a day without it. It's one of the very few series I've ever followed. I have fallen in love with the character Morgan (Shamar Moore), but my other 2 favorite characters are Garcia(Kirsten Vangsness) and Reid(Matthew Gray Gubler). The rest of the team members are Rossi, Hotchner, JJ & Prentiss. Gideon and Greenaway are no longer team members. Rumor has it that there will be a video game based on the series.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment