Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Coldest Winter Ever



Sooooooo , this is where it all began. The Coldest Winter Ever , the first Adult/Urban fiction book I've ever read. I remember being in thee 6th grade stealing this book from my older cousin. Haha , Ever had a book that you couldn't sit down for nothing in the world, a book you took to the restroom, dinner table , bed , playground , friends house etc. ? Well that was this book for me. I finished it in a day i kid you not , and after i finished i read it again , again and a few more again's it was like watching a movie. Soon after that i developed an obsession with books similar to it from authors like Noire , Chunichi , Ashley JoAquavis , Nikki Turner , Eric Jerome Dickey and i tried to get into Zane but that woman is to freaky for me. But anyway , i will never forget the book that introduced me to one of my many addictions and i am praying that they make a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment