Saturday, January 9, 2010
The Reason Why iBloggg
Anyone who knows me has to know one of my good friends "Miesha Marie Broussard" also known in the twitter world as @Shes_Mie , wherever I am she's not to far away and Vi's versa. I've known her since middle school going on to high school , though we lost in touch we've now reconnected and now our Bond is tighter than it has ever been , she introduced me to Hookah, HOOCHiES & McChickens with cheese , I love her like a sister and the Moral of the story is she is the reason iBloggg . So to all my follower you can thank my friend without her there would be No iChicaBloggg !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OMG I swear I love you to death! Now I must return the favor and blogg about my most favor friend =)
ReplyDelete