Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Letter 2 My 1st Loveee

To whom it may concern ;

"I HATE YOU" is what i would say in front of people but you and I both know that there is no truth in that sentence. I wish that there could really be a point in time where i could say I don't love you and actually mean it . I'm really starting to think its impossible tho cause I'm too stuck in love with the person you used to be. I sit at home alone thinking about the stranger you are now and it really hurts to know that it'll never be the same. You were really the first guy i ever said i love you too and the first guy i ever boohoo cried too probably sounding stupid but i didn't even care. haha A lot of times i find myself blaming myself for how we turned out and sometimes i blame you. It's funny that while i write this letter i don't know whether to laugh or cry because of all the memories I have and the laughing you probably don't remember and the crying you may have never known about. It's really crazy how you came and stole my heart and managed to move on and I'm stuck , never even giving any other guy a chance cause every time i try and get my feelings involved i find myself comparing them to you and being scared that you'll find out and be disappointed for what reason idk lol , and its really not fair . I could go on and on for hours but i wont , cuz i feel like i've already said to much . I don't really kno how to end it so i;ll just say PEACE LOVE BOOZE & BUDDS lol , I'll always have love for you no matter what :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG HA! I know who this is for and Im mad but happy you let it all out lol. I support you friend

    ReplyDelete